Welcome to the Historic Langhorne Association


     Historic Articles  Membership Info.  Revolutionary War Burial Site   Archives Page   Gift Shop   Back in time      Old Photographs   Links   Past Events   Our Newsletter The Herald   Contact & Directions   Corporate Sponsors   Mystery Photos

The Historic Langhorne Association was established in 1965. Its headquarters are in the original Langhorne Library which was constructed in 1888 and later served as a branch of the Bucks County Free Library. The Historic Langhorne Association officially occupied the building by permission of the Bucks County Commissioners in 1977. The building serves many functions: our monthly business and membership meetings; a museum gift shop; a gathering place for other organizations; and several gala events. It is a museum in which the association houses the many artifacts that have been donated to us by local towns-people. The Historic Langhorne Association is busy researching, recording, and preserving Langhorne history. H.L.A. is a non-profit organization that needs support from folks who appreciate history and it's preservation. Join our organization by clicking on the membership link above. Our building is open to the public as a museum and a research library. Our hours are; Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 (noon) and Wednesday evenings 7:00 - 9:00 pm / Saturday hours 10 a.m. to 12 (noon) or by appointment. Please call 215-757-1888 or you may email us.



Santa Visit
Santa will be making a stop at Historic Langhorne Association to visit with the local children on Sunday December 13th from 1-3pm. This event is free and open to the public.







In Memoriam

Charles W. Lauble Jr., a lifetime resident of Langhorne, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2014. He was 73.

The son of the late Charles William Laubel and the late M. Loretta Fleuhr Lauble, he was raised on E. Maple Avenue. He was preceded in death by his brother, Francis. Charles graduated from Neshaminy High School, Class of 1959, and immediately began a 38 year career at Rohm & Haas in Bristol.

In his youth, he was active in the Langhorne Fire Company and later joined the Historic Langhorne Association where he soon became a very valuable source of information on the history of Langhorne. He enjoyed softball, golf, and was an avid gardener, but most of all he enjoyed time spent with his family.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made, in Charles' name, to the Historic Langhorne Association, 150 W. Maple Ave, Langhorne, PA 19047, or to a charity of choice. Dunn-Givnish of Langhorne



Historic Langhorne Association Officers and Committee Members 

    President - Jim Maier
Vice President -
Larry Langhans
Treasurer -
Jack Fulton
Recording Secretary -
Evelyn Aicher
Corresponding Secretary -
Lynda Johnson
Past Presidents -
Jean Noble, Judy Sloan   
Technology - Jim Maier
Webmaster -
Jim Maier
Artifacts -
Evelyn Aicher
Publicity -
Jean Noble
Hostess -
Sandi Kaiser
Archives -
Larry Langhans & Jim Maier
HLA Gift Shop - E
velyn Aicher & Judy Sloan
Finance -
Jack Fulton
Genealogy -
Sandi Kaiser
Holiday House -
Jean Noble & Lynda Johnson
Library -
Jean Noble
Membership -
Jack Fulton
Newsletter -
Leslie Fulton
Oral History -
Programs -
Property -
Jim Maier
Sun Shine -
Nancy Pietsch
Ways and Means -
Jean Noble

Board of Directors:

2012-2014 / Jack Fulton, Charles Lauble Jr., Donna Thomas, Chris Prokop

2013-2015 / Evelyn Aicher, Lynda Johnson, Jim Maier, Judy Sloan*

2014-2016 / Sandi Kaiser, Larry Langhans, Terri Little, Lance Mervine

   *Charter members of H.L.A.

Historic Langhorne Association, 160 W. Maple Ave. Langhorne, Pa.  19047 Phone 215-757-1888